Established Over 10 Years
Global Supply & Installation
Trusted Solutions Provider
We connect our customers to the right technology at the right place, right time and the right price. We are a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components. We serve as a supply channel partner for thousands of original equipment manufacturers, value-added resellers, contract manufacturers. Read More
We provide a full line of LED Lighting Products including, LED Light Bulbs, LED Ribbon Strip Lights, LED Light Modules, LED Wall Washers, LED PWM Dimmers, LED RGB Controllers, LED DMX Controllers, LED DMX Drivers, LED Power Supplies, LED Aluminum Extrusions, and a variety of LED Accessories Read More
As well as being one of the leading suppliers of electrical components and lighting we also manufacture a wide range of quality handmade electrical home decor products. Our products offer innovative design, style, and durability all produced in-house by our team of dedicated craftsmen. Read More
The whole team from Lectrix Solutions we great from the initial design process to the finished result. I would highly recommend them, the workmen were courteous and always on time and the quality of the work carried out was first-class
Colin Lewis, Homeowner Cebu
I was extremally satisfied with the upgrade to the wiring in our home, especially having a young family it has given us peace of mind and safety. Also having been provided with a number of quotes I was surprised and happy with the final costs.
Charlyne Villasencio, Housewife Cebu
Design Stunning Effects
Enhance Your Mood
Be Energy Efficient
Transform Your Space With LED Lighting
Latest From Our Blog
Check out the latest news from our team.
It may seem obvious but the first and most important step in putting out an electrical fire is: DO NOT THROW WATER ON IT. What you must do is keep calm and remember this important rule. Because water conducts electricity and throwing water on an electrical fire can cause it to spred—not to mention putting you at risk for electrocution.
Instead, follow these steps in the event of an electrical fire:
- Immediately call the fire services, and tell them you have an electrical fire.
- Shut off all the electricity, including pulling out all the plug or shutting off the main electricity to the house.
- If possible, try to put out the flames using a class-C or multi-purpose ABC fire extinguisher. PLEASE NOT – Do not use any other type of fire extinguisher on an electrical fire. The extinguisher should be clearly marked, but if you’re unsure—do not use it.
- In the absence of the correct fire extinguisher and the fire is small, covering it with baking soda may be enough to put it out.
- Do Not put yourself or anyone else at risk – go outside of the house and wait for help to arrive.
Remember these important tips and maybe print them out. There is nothing more important than you and your families safety, and we are happy to answer your safety questions